Thursday, September 25, 2014

Yoga on the sunny side of the street

Some things in life relax me, give a moments peace, make me feel like I might actually one day be able to run. One day I just might have a career. One day my life will continue to work out and fall into something beautiful and wonderful. I will proudly say, "This is my life." It wont be perfect, quite the opposite. I will still at times let my legs go too long without a razor, and I mean, to the point of irritation and visibility. Hey, one day.. I just might be able to touch my toes.

I'm not actually that good at yoga, but it makes me feel taller. Relaxed. The part at the end when you just lay on the floor might be my favorite. mmm. This week has been something. My brain has somehow become mush, my body is tired, and my mind preoccupied or just not fully functioning. Thursday night yoga was a good idea. And naturally, if you do yoga on a Thursday night you will most likely want to listen to Frank Sinatra Pandora. Or is it that you will most likely ask for a cookie? Milk? See.. I mean, yoga just opens all kinds of possibilities. :)

Tomorrow is Friday which for me starts my weekend of work and then merges right back into Monday classes. But tonight is all mine. Cookies and milk would be on the agenda, but with no cookies in I will settle for decaf coffee and laundry. Tonight would be a nice night to fall into the home of my Davids arms and watch a movie, but alas he is on a boat. Say a small prayer for him. He's already done and still has months to go. The boat must not have cookies and milk or yoga. :)

Well, happy Thursday to you fine folks. I've got a load to switch and coffee to enjoy.     

I'll be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment